Monday, December 21, 2009

Day Three

The waves were really big today. It was hot, sticky, but cloudy. At one point it drizzled a little bit of rain. These kinds of days are the days you get sun burn really bad. With the sun going in and out, you hardly feel like you are getting any sun at all! Nevertheless, with SPF 15, I burned my tooshie a little bit.

We fell asleep for a long nap on the beach. We were lounging on the huge four-poster bed for the whole afternoon. It was one of the most relaxing days of our whole trip!

For dinner we ate over looking the main swimming pool at the Italian restaurant cleverly named the Reggaetoni Restaurant. Hahaha get it? Reggae... :) It was more of a seafood Italian place. I got the seafood pasta. I'm not sure what I ate exactly, but it was delicious!









No comments:

Post a Comment