Friday, December 18, 2009

Hello, My name is Mrs. Logan Black

The day of our wedding!

During the ceremony, Bishop Scott Van Orden's funny fluff-speech included the first time he met me. It was at Homecoming 2007. Scott grilled steaks for our dinner, and since I was the only one who wanted a big, medium rare steak, and not to mention ate the whole thing... He remembered me, the meat eater. Now on the day of our wedding he reminisced on that day.

He completely forgot about the exchange of rings, so after the ceremony we placed them on our fingers in the reception hall. Positive thing about this: we got pictures!

So many of our best neighbors, friends, and family came! We were so excited to see Logan's family support us on our special day. Let alone have my Grandma Audrey from Ohio here to celebrate with us!

Immediately after the reception, 8 o'clock sharp, we were out the door and on our way to Jamaica (taxi service provided by my dad, Darin).

No comments:

Post a Comment