Sunday, November 15, 2009

There comes a time, when it IS time.

Logan has already moved out of his parents house, so moving out is not going to be hard for him. I, on the other hand, still live at home! I will be the first to leave since I am the oldest. I suppose that to an extent I will miss arguing with my sisters and nagging my brother. Haha!



We are definitely ready to get out of here! We will have our privacy; no one will be Eve's-dropping. I will not have to take my razor, face wash, shampoo, and conditioner out of the shower so that no one uses it. No more missing an eyeshadow, or going through my closet wondering where a certain shirt is. No more fighting to do laundry and no more someone eating the food I make for me and Logan. We cannot wait!
Although, we could probably live without the annoying text messages that will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment