Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

After Logan told me all that he was thankful for, he prepared me for the worst.

We had been planning on Black Friday for quite some time now to purchase some of the more important furniture pieces for our first apartment.

Not that he needed to, but he humbled me by explaining that we may need to get one piece of furniture at a time.

Example:
November - Dinner Table
December - Washer & Dryer
January - TV
February - TV stand

He told me even if we have to set the TV on the floor because we could not afford a TV stand, that it will be okay; that we will be alright. I agree. He is one-hundred percent correct. We cannot get married and expect to buy whatever sparks our fancy. We have to work hard and ask the Lord for help and He will help.

After the cute little conversation, he handed me his credit card and said, "Okay, your limit for tomorrow is $400. Get any furniture you think we need."

I am not so sure that was the wisest idea ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment